- Define success.
Helping people live better lives, earning the respect of your peers.
- What are the three habits that you think, contribute to most success?
Work hard, follow your passion, put people first.
- Is ignorance an impediment to success or a factor of it?
Impediment. Never stop learning.
- If there’s one thing that you can change of the world, what is it?
Equal chances for all. That starts with the basics like water and food and definitely includes education.
- What is your general opinion on money versus purpose?
If you have a purpose, follow your passion, you’ll be good at what you do and money will come.
- Are you a coffee or tea person?
Definitely coffee. Lots of it.
- Do you have a lucky color? If you do, what is it. If you don’t, why not?
Not lucky but favourite. It’s orange. Positive, warm, lively, bright, different.
- If there’s one book you will recommend us, which is it?
Isherwood’s “A Single Man” from 1964. It has depth, style, human drama and makes you think about yourself.
- Do you have a pet? If you do, tell us more about it. If you don’t, why not?
Used to have two dogs adopted from a shelter which I lost in my divorce, Ah Fook and Ah Mui. I still miss them.
- Tell us about your favorite cuisine.
Japanese. Wide variety, fresh, healthy, interesting, not spicy.
- Do you listen to music at work? If so, what genre do you listen to typically? If you don’t why not?
At work, no. Too busy running around. At home I regularly check out my latest suggestions from Apple Music – mostly pop and R&B. Some classical.
- Complete the sentence: I have proven to be curious.